I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt.
Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my phone and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. This Drunkard's Path quilt was the last one my Nana made. Started in the 70's, the top was finished in the 90's and sent to someone else for quilting as Nana could not quilt anymore.
I cut out the pieces that needed replacing - they had holes that looked like a mouse chewed on them.
This is the whole quilt laid out on the floor. If you look closely you will see some darker pieces in the center area, these were the ones I replaced already when I took this photo. Thankfully we still had some of the blue fabric so that made it easy. I still have some of that fabric for just in case.
I did not get a photo of the completed project, we got too busy with other things.
Here I am over a year later and this post has over 100 views. Thank you so much to those who have taken their time to look. Happy quilting!