May 20, 2020

I Know It's Not Tuesday, too!

I haven't posted here for quite a long time, but I do have some recent finishes to share

 This is a quick knit and is a good use for some of my buttons. It's also the second one I've done and have yarn and buttons to do another one.


I made this poncho for my 6 year old grand daughter who loves all things purple.


This pair of socks finally were completed, and I was pretty happy with the way they matched.




Lately I've been making little toys as well as these two finger puppets. These actually got done in a timely fashion!


Needless to say, I didn't make this!  It was part of a bouquet I got on Mother's Day. Have you ever seen a double tulip before?  I sure hadn't.  Take care you two, and stay well!


2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Love that double tulip!
The neck shawl looks cozy and so very stylish, your grand daughter will be styling too in the poncho. Pretty socks and lots of cute toys. I can see you have been busy!

Moira said...

Lots of goodies in all of your finishes Judy! Love the little toys. Had a friend send me a link to one that I'd love, but my knitting i definitely not up to toys. The ahwl i lovely and the buttons are great on it.