May 11, 2020

Moira - Not Tuesday....but I'm posting....

I know it isn't Tuesday but  figured I'd better post while I remember.

I've only managed to work on a couple of main projects over the last 5 weeks.    The biggest being this commissioned quilt.   Finished it up last night and delivering it to a friend this afternoon.   It is an auction quilt for the Christian school where her daughter is graduating from this year. 
 And there are the more than 250 masks that I've been  making.   These pics are just a few of the ones that I've finished and delivered to customers.  Still have several orders in hand, with more trickling in at this point.

Have what seems like a lot of paying work on hand a present, which is good because that helps supplement my income when I'm not getting paid.




2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Sure sorry you're not getting paid for you regular job! It's nice that you have your customers, and I'll bet they appreciate your efforts.

Moira said...

It does stink that we aren't getting paid, and have no idea when/if we ever will again. Finding a different job these days isn't an easy task either. =P at this point tho all my needs are met, evem if I'm tending to work a bazillion hours doing the job and then the all the sewing