April 7, 2020

Cyra ~ Catching up with UFO's

Hi all, long time no see, lol. 

With all this spare time on my hands (in lockdown) I have managed to spend nearly every day in my sewing/craft room.

Here are a few things that I've been working on.

Quilt top for a local charity fundraiser.


Table Runner number 1



Table Runner number 2.


And Three blocks (so far) for a Mystery Quiltalong that my quilt group is doing online.





Hope everyone is keeping well and keeping busy too.

Happy stitching
Cyra



3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

They are all gorgeous. I especially like those curvy table runners!

Moira said...

Great projects! Love the tablerunners.

Judy S. said...

Hi there! This is a good time to work on UFOs, isn't it? I sure have plenty of them...quilts, knitting, embroidery, etc. Our weather has been so nice lately though, it's hard to stay inside. Love your table runners; they are beautifully unique! Stay well!