July 14, 2020

Cyra ~ Crochet, Quilt & Art

Hi all, hope you are getting through each day with some creative work.
I have been stitching lots of new things and here are a few of them.


The reversible Autumn quilt below was for one of my sons birthday present in June.
The Front is 30 mystery quilt blocks, and the back is using up all the scraps from the front blocks plus some 'wild card' orphans and pieces that ended up the wrong size for the front, lol.
This was my main 'lock-down' project.



During lockdown I just had to cut my own hair, and I made this beanie to cover up my embarrassment until it grew back again, hahaha. 



A crochet blanket in bargello style.



A lovely rose in my garden was the inspiration for this painting.




Take care, stay safe, keep stitching, keep sane.

Cyra



2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

What a wonderful quilt, I'll bet it is much appreciated. Cute beanie, and very colorful like the bargello blanket. The roses are lovely, you are so very talented, thank you for sharing all the beauty!

Judy S. said...

Loved seeing your pretty projects, Cyra! I keep forgetting to check this blog on Tuesdays, sigh.