April 15, 2020

Hello from Bellevue, Washington!

Gosh, it's been ages since I've posted, but everything is fine here. Thanks to Covid-19 we are getting lots done in our yard and doing lots of walking on our neighborhood hills. Without our daily routine of volunteering and other activities that are now cancelled, we are finding it hard to know what day it is!  Anyhow, since I posted last, I've done some knitting, too. You can see the projects on my blog , but here are my latest finishes which are now residing with our grand kids.


Hope you all had a nice Easter despite the craziness and that you're all staying well!


2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Good to see your post! What sweet bunnies and other cuties!

Moira said...

Great to see all of your knitting projects and the lovely neighborhood you live in!