February 18, 2019

Judy ~Lots of Snow, Lots of Knitting!

Since we were snowbound for almost a week, I had lots of time to knit. 


 I've also not posted here for a while and have some finishes to share.


This was part of a kit and went to live with a friend, and there's another cat waiting for my needles.



a cowl


a hat for a friend who's having chemo



another cowl


Something I don't expect to wear until it gets a LOT warmer, but at least it's finished!


DD seemed to like these, so they are hers! 

Have a great week!






3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

What great projects! I especially love that kitty, I'm partial to ginger kitties. No snow here, but it has certainly been below freezing most every night for several weeks. At least the snow is pretty!

Moira said...

Wonderful projects! Love the different stitches in the one cowl. And the kitty is a cute project.

Judy S. said...

That kitty is only about 2 inches long and was quite a challenge.