February 26, 2019

Judy ~ Another Finish

Well, our snow is just about gone although we've had a few rain/snow showers the past few days in addition to mostly gray, cloudy skies.  All the gloom has given me a severe case of startitis, but I do have a finish to share, another Interrupted Cowl in Bamboo Bloom's color called Forest Light.  That yarn was in my stash and a perfect color for someone who's yearning for spring!


And wouldn't you know it, I cast on another one in a different color and a similar yarn called Bamboozle.  Now to get back to work on some more finishes, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have a great week! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Definitely a pretty spring colored cowl. We actually had a springtime day today, sunny and a lovely 74 degrees.

Moira said...

Love that yarn Judy!

Hmm, "startitis", I know that problem....lol.....I've got it as well with my quilting projects. I am trying to get things finished up tho as well, and am working on using orphan blocks instead of just hoarding them.