March 4, 2019

Moira - Catching up

Been busy the last couple of weeks.   Made a big delivery on the current commission (2 totes and 20 stockings).  Started working on two pairs of pants that I'm hemming for a friend. 

More snail blocks were made from orphan blocks.  And yes, I'm starting to get low on orphan blocks to use for the shells.  It's looking like I'm going to have to make some blocks to get all the blocks made that i'm going to need.





















This quilt top was made from orphan test blocks and the scraps from the fabrics I used to make the blocks.






















I finished  my art quilt challenge piece, altho I haven't managed to get a pic of the finished piece.  And this is the way that it will be hanging.





















Made a tote bag with a pocket from an orphan block for  a long-time friend.




















Made these hand-dyed triangles into a snack mat.  Trying to decide on embellishment for it, and whether to square it up or leave as is.  










And made this little mug rug from a kit. 

2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Sorry I'm late commenting, already this week has gotten away from me.
Your snack mats are always so cute and I would not square up the triangle piece, leave it like it is.
All those snails ... so much fun!
Great going on the black & yellow quilt, very striking, not a color combo you see often for quilts.
I really like the circles piece, the stitching is perfect for it.

Judy S. said...

I love all of them, especially your art quilt! That is so cool!