December 4, 2018

Moira - a few things done


Lots of work on projects over the weekend in between running lots of errands. 

All lace is now off of the wedding dress and I've started separating the rest of the dress so that I can cut the sections needed for the pillows.  I'm aiming to make a big dent in this project this week and over the coming weekend.  I need to get them done and back to my customer.

Four more Christmas postcards were completed.  The machine ended up arguing with me as I tried to stitch them down with a zigzag stitch.....finally got it to behave with a straight stitch.  One of them has already been sent off in a Christmas package.

I've got some more Christmas picks that I want to make into postcards that I'm hoping to work with this coming week as well.

And the final bit of stitching was this test block of a new paper-pieced pattern.  Pattern for it is written up, and I've sent it to Susan for review. 

Next pattern in the works is the wallhanging for the military bears..... And I just released the third of five patterns in that series.

















3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Don't forget to share pics of the pillows when you get done.
Love the cards, those are very special.
Another great quilt block, I bet it will make a stunning quilt.
Yay for the bear blocks!

Moira said...

Thank you!

I'm thinking of doing series of block designs using this general shape and perhaps making them a pp'd block of the month........

Judy S. said...

Your postcards are adorable!