July 17, 2019

Moira - Checking in

Like Angela said, we've all had/have lots going on.   And it's summer time here in the hot & humid south.  I'm still dealing with a leg that doesn't want to heal fully, along with more commissioned projects than i'm beginning to know what to do with.   However, I do appreciate everyone who reads my posts and the blog!


The remaining UFO bibs were completed - there were 16 in this batch.
This bib has a UFO block appliqued to the front of it.  Block had been a sample block for a pp'd pattern that I had designed several yrs ago.
Denim and cotton purse finally finished after it sitting around for about 3 yrs.
Inside of Purse.......Lining had to be hand-stitched to the seam allowances for the sides........won't be making this purse again.

Made this commissioned taggie for my niece for her 8-month old daughter.
Finished all 4 Christmas stockings that will be listed for sale.

If ya'll don't hear from me for a couple of weeks don't be surprised - I've two commissions to finish before the end of July, one that needs to be done by the end of August.   I'm also working to finish up my Row by Row quilt so that I can get that turned in.  And I need to get the back finished for my snail quilt (just needs the label sewn on) so I can send both off for quilting.




2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

And don't forget to take care of yourself too!

Love those stockings, they should sell quickly.
Love the purse too, looks like a kind I would like. Not too big but plenty of room inside.
I'm not sure what a taggie is for, or if it is just a design term because of the ribbon tags. It's very pretty.
And a great selection of bibs, you should be stocked up for a while now on those.
Thanks for sharing!

Moira said...

A taggie is a small blanket (in this case ~12" square) for a toddler to carry and play with. The 'tags' are the ribbons around the outside that resemble the tags in clothes and toys that kids like to finger and play with.

Definitely stocked up on bibs - need someone to have a baby now....lol

I do hope the stockings sell quickly.