July 3, 2018

Angela ~ Trying Again

 The new reading glasses help but the gray threads on off white linen was just too frustrating to continue.  This is all I accomplished in an hour.
So I bought a piece of linen color aida in 14 count.  I marked off the center to get me started.
I think this will work because I can see the holes.  Most of it will be covered in stitches anyway.
I don't know about everyone else, but it's over 100 F every day here in N Central TX and I'm already sick of it.  This will be a good project for staying inside in the a/c.

3 comments:

Moira said...

I understand the frustration - I've got a pattern I'd love to do but it needs to be on navy aida, and I just can't see the holes anymore on that color. Here's hoping your change of fabric does the trick for you!

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

I did one and got around the dark color by just cross stitching the background.

ctnbee.com said...

Thanks for this content on the blog. These tips will not only be useful to me.