June 26, 2018

Judy ~ I Remembered!

Another month is almost gone! I find myself wondering who sped up the clock as every day seems to vanish in the blink of an eye , and I finally remembered to post something!



Speaking of graduation, I made this bracelet for our grand niece who recently graduated from high school and is off to college at UCSD in the fall.


Do you remember this one?  Well, that yarn from Hobby Lobby is most generous, and I got two more dish cloths from that ball.  The first one had a funky corner and the second one was a bit better.


Believe it or not, there was a small amount of yarn left after the second one, er, really the third one!  This pattern  is a variation on Grandma's Favorite.

3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Beautiful bracelet and I love all the colors in the dishcloths. Good to have you back posting, hopefully I will have something next week!

Cyra said...

That is a beautiful bracelet. Congrats on your grand-niece's graduation. Lucky girl to get a lovely bracelet.
Your dishcloths are fun.

Moira said...

Lovely bracelet! Love the colors in it. And the dish cloths are yummy with that variegated yarn.