June 26, 2018

Moira - I'm Back!

I've been in the house for 2 weeks now, time flies when you're having fun.   Making progress in getting things unpacked and arranged.  Still hunting for several things though that I need to find and had packed in "an easy to find place" (NOT!).     I am finding things though that have been packed for 5 to 10 years - pictures and photos, sentimental pieces from family and friends, along with lots of things that I need to go through and weed out.

Was finally to the point where I could start sewing again this past weekend.  And because I can't find the fabrics for the sewing projects that have deadlines on them I started collecting and putting together rows for the 2018 Row-by-Row.  This years rows have a music theme to them.   Here is the first one that I have finished other than sewing a button on for the birds eye.

I'm also currently working on a set of three swap blocks, but don't have pics of the one I have finished.

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

So cute! is the pattern available somewhere?

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

What a sweet bird!
Moving is so not fun. Of course I have nowhere to put all my pretties, they have been packed in tubs in the closet for 4 1/2 years now. They will wait until I have my own home again.

Cyra said...

Great to hear that you are finally settling to your own home. Don't rush the unpacking, it's a job that needs doing slowly to make sure you put everything in its own right place.
Love the little singing bird.

Moira said...

Judy - the block pattern is one of the row by row patterns for this year. It was from the Rockin Bobbin store.

And I totally understand about things being in tubs - most of my decorative things have been packed for 10 yrs as I moved around and didn't have room for them.

dq said...

This little block is so sweet!