January 16, 2018

Judy ~ Fun Projects


Every January Wendy of Knitters Brewing Company features a sock KAL, and every year the pattern gets more interesting, er....... challenging.  This year celebrates her 10th year of doing this and started officially yesterday.  This is about half of my cuff, and I have no idea where it's going next.


Then, I happened onto another KAL for mitts, thanks to Tanna. (She has a really nice blog!)  I'm anxiously waiting for Clue 2 tomorrow and have decided to only tackle one mitt at a time.


My awesome sister made this pillowcase for me for Christmas.  Click on the photo to see the details as it's a great fabric for knitters.  (And she knows my favorite color is red!) She also made pillowcases for all of her seven grandkids. Isn't she amazing?



And besides that, she knit this fabulous scarf for me!  She's one crafty person, that's for sure. Isn't it great to receive something handmade just for you?  Hope you all are looking forward to a good week!

8 comments:

Cyra said...

Yes that is a lovely pillowcase and perfect fabric just for you, lol.
A great scarf too.

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Cool beans! Um, I mean pillowcase & scarf, LOL. You will be posting pics of the mitts won't you?

Moira said...

Perfect pillowcase for you! and lovely scarf as well. Your sister did great with the gifts.

Judy S. said...

Hmmmm....Only part of my post got copied/posted, so I am going to try to fix it.

Cyra said...

That's better. Can see it all now.

Moira said...

Love those KAL's. The sock one looks interesting, is it being knit sideways?

Judy S. said...

Yes, the cuff is being knit sideways, and I have no idea what comes next!

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Oh, so glad you fixed it! Lovely!