December 5, 2017

Moira ~ Little Projects getting finished up









I realized last week that I leave for vacation in just a couple of weeks (or sooner!)....and that I didn't have all of my quilting projects needed finished up......whoops........   So I switched gears and started working on what will be gifts.  Completed so far are two small mug rugs (both are 6" by 9") and a couple pair of "fruit cobbler" potholders.











Still to be completed before I leave are:
~ at least 4 more sets of potholders using fabrics with raspberries, cherries, mixed berries and more blueberries....and maybe strawberries as well (hostess type gifts)
~ Put an applique onto a commissioned t-shirt and get that mailed off
~ Make applique sweat shirt for my mom
~ Make appliqued sweat shirt for my BFF's husband
~ Finish challenge quilt top (~40" by 60") - doing a rail fence block so this should be quick.   Needs to be mailed off with several other tops before I leave or from Phx. 
~ Make quilt binding to go with the tops from line above

3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

I love the gingerbread man piece! You have been and will be very busy I see. I'm fairly busy myself with no stitching so I guess I will just gaze upon your lovely work.

Moira said...

Awwww, here's hoping you get to stitch again soon!

Cyra said...

Still lots of lovely stitching happening I see. I hope you manage to get all of your projects finished in time.