August 29, 2017

Susan: Catch-Up

Life has been extremely busy in August. I'm looking forward to September in the hope that things will slow down some. I have managed to do a few things, though. I took a week's vacation with a friend in Ohio, near Cleveland. We did some sight-seeing, some row by row hopping, and a little stitching. I made these two Halloween jars, but I don't think the project will be finished before Halloween this year - not if things keep going they way they have been!


I also finished this 2nd block for the Holly Cottage Christmas Stitch Along (though this isn't the final picture - can't find it right now):


There was a little actual stitching, which I haven't gotten back to the rest of the month. I started the third block of Emperor's Wives:


And I had a top finish for American Hero Quilts. This is from Alycia Quilts and her recent QOV Mystery A6 QAL:


Too big to photograph on the floor, so I laid it on my queen bed. A couple of borders, and it would fit! That's most of what I've been working to finish.

1 comment:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Great halloween jars, the eyeballs are too funny. The emperor's wife is lovely, can't wait to see them all! And the star quilt is fabulous, someone will surely be appreciative.