August 29, 2017

Moira: Weekend progress

This past weekend was mainly filled with bindings and hanging sleeves.  The commissioned swan quilt is done except for redoing a 12" by 12" area of the quilting where I ended up with loopies that I didn't see till I was sewing the binding down.    that is tonites task....pics of the finished quilt next week.

I also bound  the two row samples and/or got hanging sleeves onto them.   Pics of them coming in a couple of weeks after my row pattern has debuted on the 14th.

A hanging sleeve went onto this little wallhanging and it is now hung.











And over the week I cut the squares for this quilt top from scraps and sewed it up over the weekend.   Still need to add a row top and bottom to bring it up to a good size for a baby quilt.   It will be sold once it is quilted.


Next up for scrappy quilts will be a snail one.....just have a bazillion 2.5" squares to cut for that one.  Am using a freebie cross-stitch pattern for the layout on it.

And last but not least, I stitched down the first of my hankie butterflies and prepped the next two.


1 comment:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Ooh, I love the cats! The hankie butterflies are lovely. I have a bag full of hankies I will do something similar with one day...hopefully.