July 4, 2017

Moira - And I didn't quite forget........

Almost but not quite forgot to post thanks to the holiday..........

I've made progress on the flamingo.  Will be strip-piecing the background sections to make the bottom half go together faster.








Saturday I went shop-hopping to pick up patterns for the 2017 row-by-row that is going on now.   I've now got 15 patterns from shops around the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.   The theme for the row-by-row this year is "on the go".    

So far I've finished up 3 rows and have set them together.  My plan is to make a quilt for a boy that will likely be donated at sometime.




4 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Love that flamingo! What a perky fellow.

I really like your row by row quilts and this one looks to be as wonderful as the last.

Moira said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Two terrific projects going on!

Judy S. said...

That flamingo is adorable! You are a very talented quilter.