November 14, 2019

Moira - Getting ready for a Craft Show

I had the unexpected opportunity this week to participate in a Christmas Bazaar.  Price was only $25 total and I know I can easily sell that much.   And a sweet friend has volunteered to be there with me and help me.  =)  I'm hoping I do well

Am taking a wide variety of the things I've been making including -

All of the finished passport wallets, quilted postcards, Christmas stockings, quilts different sizes and types, mug rugs, bowl cozies, a quilted rooster, and the sample teddy bear that I made.

Here are pics some of the quilted items (wall hangings, table runners, and table toppers) that I'm taking to sell, along with the latest two Christmas stockings that will also be going with me.  Everything except the stockings have been made for a while, I just never got them listed on etsy to sell.   Here's hoping that a lot of what i'm taking will sell on Saturday.












2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Hope you sell out!!!!

Moira said...

I didn't unfortunately, and did even worse at the farmers market this past weekend. =P