October 28, 2019

Moira - Catching up....




This commissioned t-shirt quilt has been finished and delivered.
A friend has started displaying my quilted postcards for sale in her hair salon.  Her customers have been asking when the Christmas ones were coming in.   This is one of the latest designs that I've had fun with.  More of them can be seen here.
Memory bears #5 and 6 were finished up.   Halfway done with them now.
I hate wasting things when they can still be used (yes that's why I have so many scraps) and just had to find a use for the front plackets leftover from cutting the memory bears out.  This memory pillow was the result.
The remaining pieced blocks for the commissioned basketball quilt were pieced and ready to be trimmed to 10.5" unfinished.
This little pincushion was made from a few fairy frost scraps for the top and then a solid on the back.  The flamingo is a button that I'd found yrs ago and meant to send to a friend.   The pin cushion will be going in the mail this week to the friend.

More commissioned stuff yet to go before Christmas, and at the rate I'm going I may have more things coming in.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Fun to see your awesome projects! Did you use any kind of backing on the t-shirts?

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

You do such fabulous work no matter the project.

Moira said...

Judy - I use the pellon fusible interfacing that is 99 cents a yard. I can get enought for 2 blocks out of 1 yard of it



Angela - Thanks!