August 14, 2019

Moira: Coming Up for Air


A few of the things I've been working on lately.

This UFO quilt is now quilted and will eventually be going with three others to a family who lost everything in a wild fire.  this will most likely be bound in the black.

Backing fabric of the quilt.




Wildfire quilt #2 and backing.  Most likely will bind in black altho I do have more of the border fabric.

Thrifted little candle holder that I added a pincushion too.

And these Christmas stockings were a commission that was finished and mailed off.


And this years row by row quilt was finished and turned in for a win.

Not a great picture, but I forgot to take one after I got the binding on it.  Oops.....

Coming next are a whole mess of commissions which is good because I'm not getting paid at work these days and haven't for 3 checks now

4 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

The quilts are gorgeous, the black really makes the colors pop.
Cute pin cushion and very handy.
Super cool stockings, those will hold a lot of goodies come Christmas morning.
The row by row is great.
I had a job where my paycheck was late, sometimes by a whole week, I can't imagine not getting one for 3 weeks! I hope they are doing something about it and you'll get back pay soon!

Unknown said...

Not three weeks - three checks - we get paid 2x a month. so we're actually 6 wks behind

Cyra said...

Wow, you've been busy again.
Hope you get a paycheck soon.

Unknown said...

We got on check Cyra, just in time to pay a few bills. But am back to 3 checks behind with no relief in sight. =P Have two resumes out for jobs in Austin and watching to see what else it out there.