August 13, 2019

Angela ~ Making Journals Again, 1st One Done

I am making journals again as I have sold all but one of the ones I made last time.  So in hopes of sales for 4th quarter / Holiday time, I'm working on more in a larger variety to appeal to a larger audience.
Here's the 1st one done, fabric covered and embroidery thread and beads were used to sew the pages to the spine so it counts as stitching!
I love the celestial fabric and I trimmed it with gold lace and golden glass beads on the stitched spine.
288 lined pages with other pages and envelopes to store your treasured mementos.
There are 6 signatures with plenty of room for the book to expand as photos and such are added.
I use recycled book covers and I kept the colorful map endpapers in this one.
This one, the mermaid journal from the last batch and more to come can be seen in my Ebay store and also will be cross-posted to my Etsy and Poshmark stores.  

3 comments:

Moira said...

Very nice. I always love to see your journals. Here's hoping they sell quickly! I'm gad you can post on Etsy because it is dealing me total misery trying to set up my first listing

Cyra said...

I'm well into journals too, and Oh how I love your journal. Just lovely stitching, the gold and beads really make this one a beauty.

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Thanks so much Cyra!