June 18, 2019

Moira - Various Projects



Lots of work going on various projects.


Made these two Quilted postcards for two different friends who had milestone birthdays last week.  .


Finished this little outfit for my great-niece in Indiana.   It should go in the mail today.

Made a lot of progress on my snail quilt.  It is about 86" square right now.   I'm currently putting together the final 15" high band for it.

This is the left side of the quilt

And right side of the quilt at this point.

Once the top is assembled, then I'll add a final scrappy green border using 4.5" cut squares to finish it off.

I'm hoping to have this ready to send to the quilter by the end of the month.
















And I've pulled out all the washcloths that I'd purchased yrs ago to make into baby bibs (and then never did....sigh) to get them made up and actually ready for gifts when needed. 

I've finished 21 of them, have 11 more in process and about another 20+ yet to actually work on.

2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Those are the most cheery cards I've ever seen.
The purple outfit turned out great and the snail quilt is certainly a special piece I know you will enjoy for years.
Great idea for baby bibs, very nice and useful gifts.

Moira said...

I've never had a mom-to-be turn down the bibs....usually they want more of them. lol. There are many memories in my snail quilt - from more than 20 yrs of friendships with some of them.