April 24, 2019

Moira - progress and finishes

Progress has been made on several fronts over the last week.

I've almost finished off the center of the apple on this cross-stitch piece.  Just need to do the seeds in it.  Meanwhile I've continued on with the apple shape around the center heart.















I've got the top portion (approximately top third) of my snail quilt together.  Just need to add about 6 inches to the right side and even all the edges there.








I've started sewing the next section of the quilt together.  This will be the left-hand side of the quilt.





















And I finished up this wallhanging made from a panel by Moda.  This was bought at a new store about 6 wks or so ago.   The buttons mark places where I've lived over the course of my life, or as close as I can show.   There are three of them that stand for more than one town/city because of how close together the towns are.


I've got a couple of small donation quilts almost finished, but will post them next week.




2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Great progress as always. The map piece is cool. I haven't lived too many places but maybe one where the states I have visited would be fun.

Moira said...

I'm still mulling over adding the places wehre I've visited in as well........need to find a different button tho to show that.