November 14, 2018

Moira - Work on the house............

Progress was made in several directions -

Finished the remake on the commissioned passport wallet and that has been taken to my customer at work.

Got the 8 wallets that I've been able to get made so far listed for sale on Ebay.  The listings can be seen by clicking here.   The wallets still need to be listed on Etsy but I'm getting there.

I did get this snack mat finished which completed up one cross-stitch UFO.  All fabrics in it were from my scrap stash.

I also rearranged the craft room for better access to what is in there.  I moved this metal rack from the
Metal rack holds totes with quilting related, beading/CQ, and/or quilted postcard making stuff. 

Totes and boxes in front of the metal rack need to be gone thru as well and hold mixed contents.
Right hand side of the room -
By the window you can see the 12 totes that have mixed fabrics in them and that need to be sorted out.  Totes on right side hold the FQ's that are sorted by colors or type.  Also on that side are the 4 totes of gift stuff.   All needs to be downsized.

The second door knob is the closet where most of my batting, fusibles and interfacings on bolts is stored.



3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Cute snack mat!
You work a job as well as doing all this sewing? You ARE the energizer bunny!
Great progress on the craft studio!!!!

Moira said...

Yup, I work FT and have a 55 mile one way commute to the job thanks to where I moved to.

Judy S. said...

Love that snack mat! Wow, that's quite a drive; stay safe!