June 12, 2018

Angela ~ Cross stitch Cat

The cat I have had for 18 years passed away Sunday morning.  He had a good long life and though it was hard watching him leave us, it was time.  About a year ago I found a cross stitch pattern that looked like him and I saved it in my computer - the one that died about 2 months ago.  So after some more searching on Pinterest, I found it again and downloaded it to my Chromebook.
 If I can see the pattern well enough, I'm going to start it.  It is only sold as a kit with 3 images and this image is the only one that looks like my Chaucer.  Plus the kit is like $50 and ships from the UK.  It's just not in my budget. 
I always enjoy a good challenge and this will be one.

3 comments:

Moira said...

So sorry about the loss of your cat. this pic definitely looks like it would be doable for using as a graph! Good luck with it.

Cyra said...

So sorry to hear of the passing of your dear Chaucer.
The cross stitch project will give you many times to think about him as you are stitching.

Judy S. said...

So sorry to hear about your sweet Kitty. That cross stitch sounds like a nice project in his memory. If you've never read the book Cat Heaven by Cynthia Rylant, I'd recommend it. Hugs.