May 8, 2018

Judy ~Three More Finishes

I do have a few finishes to share.


I started this scarf/shawl a long time ago, and it's finally finished. It's an interesting pattern and include directions for a bind off that was new to me.


The colors in the second photo are truer to real life.


Like some others of my knitting friends, I've been in a dishcloth mood.  It was helped by the discovery of the fun Crazy Eights pattern which is reminiscent of the Almost Lost dishcloth.


Our recent warmer days have found me out working in the yard, or should I say fighting with Mother Nature?  Boy, is there ever a lot to do!  Oh, and this week I got the strangest knitting request of my whole knitting life.  I may share it when it's completed.......  Have a happy week!

3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

What an interesting scarf pattern, very pretty colors. The dishcloths look like they were fun.

Cyra said...

Ooh snugglies.
Looking forward to seeing your unusual knitting request project.

Moira said...

You've got my curiosity up on the unusual knitting request! Need pics....lol. Have fun with it.