March 27, 2018

Judy ~ Some Finished and a Post, Finally!

This pair of booties set off a frenzy of booty knitting, two more pairs of this pattern, and then a hat and booty set.


This pair is for a choir friend's new grandson.


This pair is by request in purple for my granddaughter's math teacher's baby girl due in June along with the set from yarn I already had in my stash.



And then there are the hats:


This one has already been delivered to a quilting friend who's undergoing chemo for pancreatic cancer. I changed the pattern a bit, doing a cuff of 1X1 rib and stockinette for the rest, knitting it with  a mohair yarn combined with a sock yarn with fun results. 

Next on my list were two hats, one for each of our daughters for our upcoming trip to the mountains.


Now there are only five pom poms left of the 12 bargain ones, and I am now free to work on my "real" projects.  Wish me luck as I won't be finishing this month's "choices" once again.

3 comments:

Moira said...

Love all the booties! I'm going to be an great aunt (adopted niece is pregnant) and I'm wishing I could knit. Will just have to make do with making a quilt and bibs for the little one. =)

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

You have been busy for sure! So many little one will certainly be cozy.

Cyra said...

Lovely finished goodies. Love the hat with 1x1 rib done in mohair & sock yarn.