March 6, 2018

Cyra ~ Three different projects

Little bits are progressing on a few different projects.



Back into drawing again. A quick hand sketch for practice.
____________________________________

The Pilli Pala Dolls House

All the kitchen walls are up now, and the entrance hall next to the kitchen is almost done.
The checkered floor is a paper sheet that came with the house. Not sure that I like this look,  so I shall probably create some other flooring (and a better quality) than this. 
I think a wood floor would look better - watch this space, lol.


Auditioning some wood strips for flooring. I will remove the bent pieces from this pile first though.

___________________________________________


That is a spiral scrumble to be added to a few other scrumbles (ok, LOTS of other scrumbles) to create something -- I don't know what it will be until I have few more of them made, then it will tell me what it wants to be -- a bag, a hat, a garment, a wall hanging, whatever.
________________________________


That's my lot for now.

Happy Crafting
Cyra



5 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Your hand reminds me of the one one I did in high school many years ago.

I like the wood floor idea better than the faux tile.

I always love your scrumbles.

Moira said...

Wow, wonderful work on the hand sketch. The idea of the wood floor is much nicer to me than the paper "tile" floor. A fun looking scrumble. =)

Judy S. said...

Great sketch! Can I move into your house? Seriously what a fun little place it will be. Your scrumble is fun, too.

Cyra said...

Thank you ladies for the nice comments. I am having so much fun with my miniatures and really enjoy the house construction too.

Judy S. said...

It's fun to watch your progress!(And talent!)