January 9, 2018

Moira: Finished Wedding Top

Finished the wedding quilt top and found a wide backing in my stash for it.   Backing is white with black floral sprays on it and 108" wide.  So no piecing required to put it together....YEAH!  At this point I'm figuring that I will bind the quilt with blue.  Haven't decided though if it will be a single blue print, or a scrappy blue binding.  Got enough that I could do either one.   

And once I get it back I'll put it on my bed and then try to count how many different fabrics were used in making it.  I've estimated that there are approximately 200-250 different ones, so it will be interesting to see if that is true or not.



And I've even managed to get the final block for last years BOM released.  Now to get the first one for this year ready to release.  =)


4 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

That quilt is just gorgeous. The bear is the sweetest one I have seen, what's her name?

Moira said...

The teddy bear's name is Kathy. Named after my cousin. =)

Cyra said...

That quilt is so gorgeous (in my colours). Love the teddy block, so cute.

Judy S. said...

Your quilting is amazing! Lucky couple!! That teddy is adorable.