November 7, 2017

Judy ~ It's Not Even Tuesday, and I Remembered to Post!

How about that? I finally remembered!


These socks are finally finished.  I won't confess when they were started, but they were part of an "ancient" KAL at the Knitter's Brewing Company.  Sock #1 was done long ago, and then I caught the dreaded SSS!


Pair number four of the GKs' Sock Request has already been delivered and worn to school!  Just one more pair, and I'll be done with the "orders" placed in July when we were at Cannon Beach.  Daniel requested blue and green.  He got a few more colors as well.  As for that last pair of socks....they may take a while as that grandson's foot is my size!  How did that happen?

2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Those look pretty cozy and such beautiful colors too.

Moira said...

Love the socks!