October 10, 2017

Susan: No Time!

I started back to college on Sept. 14 - don't ask, no good reason, just thought I'd see if I could still learn. I can. Can I drop out now? LOL I have almost no time for anything else, after I do homework and my part-time job, but I have done a LITTLE in the last month.

September Finishes - I was late with August, but managed September by the end of the month - Holly Cottage Christmas SAL:


I kept up with the blocks for the I Wish You a Merry QAL, too. Block 5 was the latest, finished just in time:


October work - I have about 4 feet left to bind on this humongous quilt:


That pretty much catches me up to date. Like I said, not much going on around here.

2 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

You just might get me in the Christmas mood now! The snowman is soooo cute.
The star quilt is gorgeous.
You have a lot more energy than I do to start college as well.

Moira said...

Very cute snowman. The Christmas quilt is looking good.