September 19, 2017

Cyra - An assortment of projects

Finally I managed to get a stitching update done.

3 freeform crochet scrumbles going towards making a headband.



I went to another felting workshop where I made these two gorgeous flowers 
(plus a caterpillar which wandered off before the photo shoot).
These flowers will have stamen added when I get 'a round tuit'. 



And.... just for something completely different.
A 6.5 inch long crocheted oval doily.



And the miniature 'scene' with the miniature doily on the dining table.
Perfect.
Nice cuppa tea anyone?



Happy Stitching
Cyra

5 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

I love the freeform pieces and can't wait to see the headband.
The flowers are gorgeous, you have such a good eye for color combinations.
Oh my, I had a dollhouse and all the rooms of furniture and doo dahs to go in it but after I moved to my trailer it just sat collecting dust. When I was getting ready to move to Mom & Dad's I knew there was no room for it so I sold all the little pieces and when the house itself did not sell I donated it to a thrift shop that helped with dogs and cats. Your little dining room brings back nice memories.

Anonymous said...

wow such beautiful work,well done xx

Judy S. said...

Such fun and different projects! Love the doll house photo; the table covering is perfect!

Moira said...

Love the flowers! And the headband in work is fun. =)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I too crochet but miniature intrigues me...these are so sweet. And I too think the felted flowers beautiful!