August 22, 2017

Moira - Progress

I made lots of progress this past week, but don't have much in the way of pics to show for it.

The first sample to go with my row pattern is completely done, and the second variation is now basted and in process of being quilted.   Full unveiling of them will come in a couple of weeks when my pattern is unveiled for the blog hop on September 14th.  Meanwhile here is a snippet of the row.



I also finished the quilting on the swans.   Left to do on the quilt - binding, label and fixing where the backing ended up with pleats.  =(    Hoping to have this one finished up in time to go in the mail no later than Saturday this week.  Will have a picture next week of it.

Have also drawn up the idea/layout for the next commissioned quilt.  Now to start drawing up the patterns for it.

4 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

I have no idea how you manage to do so much, but good going! I love this piece so far.

Moira said...

It's my sanity/therapy! And I live alone so if I want to neglect the chores I can. =)

Cyra said...

Neglect the chores, haha, love it.

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to make your row!