April 10, 2018

Moira - Making Progress


Added the final border to this long-standing UFO.  The London scenes are from a tea towel and the fabrics used in the blocks (except for the assorted backgrounds) were ones I bought in London when I was there in 1997.  I hope to finish this sometime this year.

 I finished the next commissioned passport wallet.  And used a different pattern for the credit card wallet.  I've got a couple things I want to tweak for the next one to make but overall I'm happy with how much easier to make this one is than the one I'd made on the first two.


Quilted this wallhanging.   Need to get the binding and sleeve onto it, then write up the pattern for it so that I can post it for sale on my Craftsy store.

And these are the next bunch of fabrics that I'll be working with for the passport wallets.   These have no buyer yet so they will be listed on either etsy or ebay. 

I cut the needed pieces from the bright cats and the coordinate that I pulled for it this morning.  I'll work on more of them this afternoon.

I also managed to get the quilting done and binding on to a donation quilt but didn't get  a pic of it.   Will post that next week if I get it finished.

4 comments:

Cyra said...

Great projects Moira. I've got some of that bright cats fabric. I last used it to make a cover for my glasses case, lol.

Judy S. said...

Fun projects. I have all the stuff for a tea towel quilt, and you may have just motivated me to get going on it! Love the wall hanging.

Moira said...

Cyra - I used the last of it (well at least in that FQ piece) I think....but then again I'm not sure where all of my cat fabrics are so there could be more.

Judy - I have towels for 3 more quilts.....lol, refuse to start them till this one is completely done. And that may be a while.

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Yay for adding the border to the UFO. Love the froggies, they are so happy and your other fabrics will make super cute wallets.