April 17, 2018

Judy ~ Something Different!

This week I worked on something unusual, a few quilt blocks.  Our group is making a quilt for a local hospice. The camera sure picks ups on the inconsistencies in my measuring. Sigh.

This one is called Connector Chain.


I love hearts.  Our blocks are to be red, white, and blue, so I think I need to add some stitching to this one.


This was my first attempt at a Disappearing 9-block and looks a bit wonky. 


Has anyone figured out how to make these diagonal dishcloths "unwonky" on that last corner?  This is the Illuminator pattern, once again.  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Cyra said...

Hi Judy, lovely to see you working on some quilt blocks. I cannot see your inconsistencies that you suggest are there. Looks pretty good to me.

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

The quilt blocks are wonderful and so is the dish cloth. Slightly wonky appeals to me, then I know it's homemade.

Moira said...

Blocks are wonderful! Wonky just adds character. Love the colors in the dishcloth!