April 3, 2018

Angela ~ No Crafting Report

Sorry no crafting this week, too many other things to do.

Update on the Flower Pin, it was mailed to my friend in GA via priority, USPS managed to send by way of Anaheim, CA, but thankfully she got it Saturday in time for Easter Sunday.  She loved it and so did her friends.

In other news, I am traveling to Colorado this week for a vacation and to spend time with my fiance'.  Yes, it just happened this week.  No immediate plans as he is there and I am in TX but it will all work out.
A little drawing I did of something he described as a balloon-like heart bouncing down a hill picking up pollen laden honey bees.

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Where in CO? We just got back from there! Congrats on your engagement!

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Gunnison, which I think is not too far from Breckenridge.

Moira said...

Congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy the trip to Colorado and your time there. Love the drawing you did.

Cyra said...

Aha!! Love is in the air. Congratulations on your engagement.