February 20, 2018

Moira: Getting there....

Made lots of progress this past week.

The top for the baby room wallhanging was finished.   And the back as well (used for signatures).   Still to be put together and finished.
















Also finished was the top for the table runner that is being published by QuiltMaker magazine in their Quilts from 100 Blocks magazine.  PP'd unites shown here 'cause I can't post a pic of it online till after the magazine is published.   This weeks task include getting this basted, quilted, bound and labeled.




 My next scrappy project will probably be working with these scraps from charm squares (at least a couple of different fabric lines).    There are 46 or so different pieces all different and all widely varying in looks.   Definitely eclectic in nature.   QUilt will be donated after finishing.

I have an idea of how I'm going to put it together but am auditioning different background fabrics.  At the moment I'm leaning towards the top one (the blue), but haven't decided for sure.



3 comments:

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Aww, the lion wallhanging is so cute!
Love the colors & fabrics for the table runner, please do post a photo when you are able.
Looks like lots of fun with the scrappy quilt, they are my favorite kind.

Moira said...

I will post a photo of the table runner for sure once I can. I'm not sure when the magazine is slotted for publication - in the spring sometime I believe since it has to be there by 3/8.

Anonymous said...

You were a busy beaver the last week, while I was sick!