December 26, 2017

Moira: Merry Christmas!

Just a quick fly through - I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!

I've been enjoying my vacation and am sad to see the days winding down for me.   It'll be back to work 1 week from today for me.

I did bring my sewing machine out here and several projects.   So far I've completed the top for the wedding quilt, altho I don't have  a pic of the full top.  Next up are several small projects that I need to make progress on as I move to where I'll be house-sitting for the rest of the time out here.   I've estimated 200-300 different fabrics in this top, but must admit that I didn't keep track of them.

Have also had fun doing some shop-hopping thru the state while here.   And even found some Benartex precuts at great prices at Tuesday Morning which was a surprise.

More next week!


3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Have a Happy New Year, Moira, and a safe trip back home. Love that quilt!!!

Moira said...

Thank you Judy! And hoping for a safe trip home...altho it'll be a cold one.

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

I know I posted a comment, I have no idea what happened to it. That truly is a gorgeous quilt and hopefully will be a family heirloom!