August 15, 2017

Judy ~ July Disappeared, but I Didn't!

The weather here has been interfering with my craft projects, but I am still alive.  I've finished a couple of things also.


This purse was a long time UFO, and it's finally finished and even lined.  It was and interesting project and is now in the gift bag.


We've had lots of company and other events in the past 6 weeks but I did also finish a couple of dishcloths. There's still more of this green yarn!  More finishes next week, I hope. 

5 comments:

Cyra said...

Great to 'see' you again Judy, and glad you have had an eventful few weeks with visitors etc.

The bag and dishcloths look great. The green is my favourite shade of green, so I have to say I love the dishcloths, lol. The bag is an interesting pattern and looks too complicated for my own knitting skills.

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

What a great bag, is it knitted or crochet?
Pretty dishcloths too, love the round one.

Judy S. said...

The bag is all knitted, but the pattern shows crochet at the bottom and top edges, also for the strap. Knitting was another option with an i-cord for the strap; as my crochet skills are limited, I did a knitting finish. It should have been more square, but it is what it is....

Moira said...

All of your projects look great! Someone will be happy to get the bag as a gift.

Anonymous said...

The purse is gorgeous. Does it have anyone's name on it? Love the color of the dishcloths. You are so refined. In my house, we always had dishrags and I still call them that. LOL